There's a discrepancy here. Some report the following:
A match is composed of 3 sets. The team scoring 15 points win a set. The
firstteam winning two sets wins the match. In any set, if both teams are tied,
13 to 13, the first team to score 13 points may choose to decide the set
through 5-point match. If the teams are tied at 14 to 14, the first team
to score 14 points may choose to decide the set through a 3-point match.
Meanwhile, this alternate scoring system has also been published;
- When a fault is committed by either serving side or receiving side, a point is awarded to the opponent side including making the next service.
- The winning point for a set is a maximum of 21 points.
- The match is played in 2 sets with 2-minute rest in between.
- If each "Regu" wins one set, the match shall be decided in the third set called "Tie break" with 15 points.
- Before the tie break set takes place, the umpire shall toss a disc or coin, and the side winning the toss shall serve first. The changes of side will occur when one "Regu" reaches 8 points.