- A ward is a department in a hospital or similar such institution.
- In Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States, a ward (politics) is an electoral area of a parish, town, borough, city, district or county
- In Japan, a ward (ku or 区 in Japanese) is a section of one of the larger cities. See Ward (Japan).
- In law, a ward is someone placed under the protection of a legal guardian.
- In Mormonism, a ward is the name of a local congregation of Latter Day Saints. See Ward (Mormonism).
Source | Copyright
Webmasters: Add your website here:
Readers: Edit |
Information about her unsuccessful campaign for Toronto City Council in Ward 17 - Davenport North.
Unsuccessful campaign to re-elect the Ward 16 (Eglinton-Lawrence) City Councillor.
Unsuccessful candidate for City of Toronto Councillor in Ward 13.
Withdrew as candidate for Ward 14 Parkdale-High Park. Provides background information and key issues.
Information about the unsuccessful Toronto City Council candidate in Ward 13, Parkdale-High Park.
Unsuccessful city council candidate for Ward 37.
Information about his unsuccessful campaign for Toronto city council in Ward 13 (Parkdale-High Park).
Information about the unsuccessful Ward 30 city council candidate.