PoolPool has several meanings:
- It is any of several games similar to billiards, distinguished by using a table that has one pocket at each corner and one in the middle of each of the two longer sides. See Eight ball, or the note about the UK version.
- It is a small body of water, often man-made. See swimming pool.
- A pool is also a container for money to which many people contribute, and also a container for messages in an anonymous remailer.
- In computer science, a memory pool is an area of storage reserved to be allocated in a special, regular way.
- The total money wagered on a specific type of bet in a parimutuel wagering operation.
- The Pool region of the Republic of the Congo is currently the home of a low-level insurgency led by "Pasteur Ntumi."
Source | Copyright
Webmasters: Add your website here:
Readers: Edit |
Tips and guides to ease the burden on swimming pool owners.
Basic information about successful pool care.
Pinch A Penny - Pool, Patio, and Spa
Pool care guide.
Information including a product directory and locator for pool service professionals, builders, spa dealers and retailers.
Hot Tub Information Central
Hot tub and spa buyers guide.
Pool and Spa Everything
Articles and forums with advice. Directory of vendors.
Pool and Spa Living Magazine
Information about buying and caring for swimming pools and hot tubs, and links to retailers in Canada and USA. Also sells subscription to its printed magazine.
The Swimming Pool Operators and Owners Resources
Information about installation, water testing and analysis, and chemical safety.
Provides information about types of pools, costs, care and maintenance, accessories and other extras.
Swimming Pool FAQ
Questions and answers on swimming pool safety, building a pool, heating and solar heaters, energy savings, proper temperature, and pool chemicals.
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Articles about pool and hot tub building, buying and maintenance.
Hot Tubs and Spas
Provides information about types and placement. Offers selection guide.
Relates account, opinions and impressions of experiences with three companies: a retailer, manufacturer and installer.