- To study means to acquire knowledge, often by memorization or reading.
- Study or Studies may refer to a field of research or academia.
- Study (drawing) is a kind of sketch or drawing made in order to practise or demonstrate a subject or technique.
- Study (music) is a musical form also used to practise or demonstrate a subject or technique.
- Study (room) typically refers to a room in a home used as an office or library.
- E Study was a 19th century German mathematician.
- See also .
The word study comes from the Middle English word studie which comes from the Old French estudie which comes from Latin studium which means to devote oneself.
Source | Copyright
Webmasters: Add your website here:
Readers: Edit |
Austin 3 Seminars
Exam preparation seminars for the SOA and CAS exams.
Site of Gordon E. Klein, FSA, author of the How to Pass series of study manuals and review courses for actuarial students.
All 10, Inc.
Study materials and online services for students preparing for the CAS exams.
Mail order bookstore specializing in study materials for actuaries worldwide.
ACTEX / Mad River
Actuarial books, study materials, and other products.
Casualty Study Manuals
Providing study aids for those preparing for casualty actuarial exams.
Exam preparation seminar registration information, and free self-study downloads.